View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 10:03 PM   #241
qitorr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: 2015 Series.Blue
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 172
Thanks: 77
Thanked 82 Times in 50 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
It was great to meet you @NotSoJDM, I'm glad you stopped me. Funny we would live around the corner from each other.

It has been some time since I posted in this thread so I should say "hi." I just picked up my 2015 WRB Series.Blue from Modern Subaru in Boone at the end of last month. I had called around the state and even into southern Virginia and SC but found a great dealership that was willing to honor my Subaru VIP pricing so the car came out to $28,409 before tax, title, and license. It was a nice drive around Boone and back to Durham. Since then I left for New Mexico with my family for a week and a half so I am still breaking the car in. Oh, she (the car) was named Shiny Blue by my five year old daughter so don't laugh when I get around to putting up a build page

This is my post on the WDYD thread with some pics. link

I hope to make it out to the meet tomorrow night but my wife has a dinner meeting and I haven't heard a confirmation from the babysitter so I may be late if I do head out to Cary. How late to these things usually run? If not tomorrow than I do plan to drive up for the Sunday meet in Virginia so hopefully I will meet some of you and caravan up there.
qitorr is offline   Reply With Quote