View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #37
Infamous Performance
Senior Member
 
Infamous Performance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 02 WRX, 05 LGT, 08 LGT, 08 SpecB
Location: Escondido, Ca
Posts: 4,341
Thanks: 64
Thanked 209 Times in 125 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallsAndFoundations View Post
Gotcha. So me owning a manual I'll still feel a difference. . Just not as much as an auto.

In your opinion - as it seems you know your shit - is it worth it? Only 300 bucks or so and it seems to add a decent amount of performance.. and a possible MPG boost you say?
At $300 I hesitate. At $150 I buy. Pricing on FA pulleys is higher than EJ pulleys and it is a production numbers game. So, I would expect up to $250 for a FA pulley (for now).

On my own AT cars I run a LWCP. On my MT cars I run a LWFW.
Infamous Performance is offline   Reply With Quote