View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:11 PM   #709
Luis_GT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2002 BMW 530i, 10 Series FR-S
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 3,404
Thanks: 3,416
Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,754 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron256 View Post
I wasn't timing, but it probably took me about 3 hours. It would have been less if I hadn't dropped a couple of bolts and had to pull the under panel.


I see your posts a lot about the Fiebruz spacers, but no one seems to be able to find/buy them other then a link on their Facebook page. It doesn't seem they are for sale to the general public yet.

As for installing them in an hour, it may be possible, but for anyone trying this for the first time I wouldn't plan on it. It's it's a tricky install, take your time.
You have to call them, in fact I was there today and they had 2 in stock... As for installing them in an hour... if you have basic mehcanical knowledge its possible... I had never done such a mod before. I just followed the crawford BPB install someone did on youtube.

There's a guy in australia that has them already
Luis_GT is offline   Reply With Quote