View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 04:51 AM   #6858
raven1231
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S, 2016 DGM WRX
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 4,580
Thanks: 8,264
Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,667 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enwave View Post
I wouldn't be worried about it -- the vast majority of issues (including the couple I had) are due to not being careful enough with installation (battery pack connections not tightened enough leading to awkward dumps and fried controller FETs, wire routing too close to exhaust components or snagging on corner of batteries, etc). Rob is very very good at taking care of any additional issues -- and I feel like he'd probably be very good to work with even with you buying the kit used (though I suppose you may want to check with him first if you haven't yet).

Be ultra careful and have great attention to detail when you install and I suspect you'll have zero problems.
This! Rob stands behind his product. With it being used things might be a little different but when bought new from him it comes with a 1 year warranty
raven1231 is offline   Reply With Quote