View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 02:54 AM   #6855
enwave
That headunit though...
 
enwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited SSM
Location: Provo, UT
Posts: 520
Thanks: 304
Thanked 297 Times in 185 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM View Post
So my voltmeter display started flickering, flashing back and forth 28.x and 0.00. When I go WOT and activate the ESC, the voltmeter stops flickering and displays the volts as it is discharging perfectly normal. After a couple of pulls, the display stopped working altogether, even when engaged.

I turned off my engine and activated the ESC to see if I can hear it spool up, and it seems to still engaged. Just the voltmeter not displayed.

I didn't do anything to my car recently. Still on the 93 1.5 dump pack tune since 2 weeks ago. What seems to be the problem here?

One possible answer is another case of melted or snagged cabling. Have you checked to make sure that all of your black cabling that runs through the firewall is intact and undamaged? The reason I ask is that the flickering between 0.0 and your actual voltage sounds like a shaky connection to the controller could be a culprit. Something to check out if you want to take a look yourself.

Other than that, PM Rob. He'll take care of you -- he has been great so far!
__________________
2013 BRZ Limited SSM 6AT
Phantom ESC 1.5Dump + E85 + OFH + Q300
Eibach Pro-Kit + Michelin PSS (stock size)
enwave is offline   Reply With Quote