Quote:
Originally Posted by WNDSRFR
Today is a sad day.
I just sent my ESC controller off on a Canadian summer vacation. It got a little tired of the Florida summer heat.
It's going to visit "THE CREATOR" (Rob).
I checked everything on the system that anyone could think of without any results. So Rob told me to send it back for evaluation. Part of his "constant quality improvement program".
He said he would either find out what the problem is and fix it or send me a new one with a new activation harness with the auto relay.
I got a feeling it will be awhile before I see it again. It has to go through customs twice. I was shocked to find out FedEx Ground is $40.00 and you have to fill out a commercial invoice. I wish Rob would move to somewhere more centrally located like Kansas.
I can't even imagine how much it would cost to send a whole system to Australia.
|
It'll be back before you know it. Hang tight bud.