View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 01:10 PM   #73
unsurety
aeiou
 
unsurety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: California
Posts: 610
Thanks: 875
Thanked 229 Times in 153 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Ever since getting it tuned for E85 I've been happy with the power. Do I still think it could use more? Yes. But the powerband is much smoother. I think once I get an UEL, I'll be satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliu91 View Post
I couldn't imagine myself driving any other car in this price range. The car marvels me everytime I see it in the parking lot, driveway, etc. It's just so damn beautiful.

The looks I get from people is a nice touch.
I was thinking this same exact thing this morning. My car was the only one in the garage, and I just smiled and felt good looking at it. Dem hips.

The only other car I'd get for sure is a WRX. But then I would be incredibly tempted for an STI if it had a FA25DIT. And that's $40k basically.

Every time I drive on a twisty road I fall in love again. There are plenty of mountains around where I live with these signs:



If I lived in a flatter area and carried passengers more often, I probably would sell my car for a WRX. I often recommend other cars over the twins, it just depends on the person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
For that price anyone could get a c6z and have money for a simple heads cam package and make a bunch more power and have a superior handling car. This seems overpriced to say the least. "Have it your way" is basically offering someone a massive dildo to shove up their ass BUT they have the option of choosing the method in which it is inserted....
unsurety is offline   Reply With Quote