Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio86
I'm such a noob at all these flashes and tunes. I currently have a takeda intake, perrin over pipe, perrin front pipe, perrin non resonated catback system running on my frs. Still not 100% on going FI since many are changing their internals for more boost (where I just want like 230 maybe 250bhp so I don't mind low boost say 5-9 psi). I plan on getting the ft86SF headers w/ no cat for that turbo option need in case I do go turbo. Long story short, what would be best for me to get? The OTF, Unichip, other flashes (I don't know any others lol), or tune my car with ecutek at say, dynosty?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
I am not sure which FI kit you may or may not be going with but your options shoukd be between the OFT or ecutek. Your options for an FI tune are a bit limited with the OFT because they don't support or have base maps for every FI setup yet. Right now your choices are the electricnsuper charger, Vortech supercharger or SBD turbo. Its a super awesome product and kicks ass on NA applications. But, if you decided to say.. Go with and FI setup other than the ones I mentioned you make have to sell and go with ecutek.. Which sucks because its more expense and Shiv is an expert tuner.
__________________
FRS
Current mods: K&N air filter, OFT, OFH, berk high flow cat front pipe, Q300 exhaust, lighter wheels