View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 07:51 PM   #63
lucid215
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: Clarksville TN / FT Campbell KY
Posts: 224
Thanks: 214
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malt View Post
Actually there isn't. I'm all for people testing mods before and after. I'd be more curious in a stock intake with drop in tuned vs your proposed intake tuned, but obviously that's not what you had in mind. Just make sure your tuner plots AFR with the dyno sheet so we can see if any power that may or may not be gained is done so safely.

Either way should be good info.
Ah well sorry about that. If I can convince my buddy to get the oft as well he has uel headers and full exhaust with stock intake. I will be doing logs with the oft when I do the dyno so we can see everything that the car is doing. Heck I still have my stock intake so maybe I'll throw that in there as well. Just won't be able to do it all at once.
lucid215 is offline   Reply With Quote