You used my dyno results without my permission! I don't care so no worries.

That day I did my dyno was extremely dense air day so those numbers are very unlikely to be repeatable unless you're in a cold rain forest.

For the right price perhaps I'll sell my Innovate, headers, intake, charge pipe, etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinks
I'm kinda at a stand still at this point. I can't decide between the nameless ELH and the JDL UEL. My long term goal is to go with the innovative supercharger kit and lightin up the rotational mass. Overall just have a fun daily driver with plenty of low end torque.
Whatever header I choose will be paired with a 3" perrin resonated catback and a 3"nameless cat/resonated mid/overpipe and tune.
The numbers look good on both. The JDL looks to have a more even torque curve and has a good price point. On the other side the nameless has phanominal workmenship and appers to have more reasearch and development behind it. The thing that worries me about the Nameless is the dip in the low 3000 RPM range that go's below the stock numbers. Is the dip even a valid concern and is it even noticeable?
JDL 2.5 exhaust 93 tune

Nameless 3" exhaust 93 tune 
|