View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:52 PM   #6
kavanagh
Fat on Corn Syrup
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: 2014 Asphalt FRS AT (yes, auto!)
Location: Secret Volcano Base in Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 801
Thanks: 3,372
Thanked 2,748 Times in 1,094 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastWhite View Post
Your going to have to that one to me. Beyond my experience or knowledge on automatics.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's for folks with a tune (ECUTek, OFT, etc). There are several maps that get updated, and they need to be replicated across all the different modes. If you miss one, you get something like this.

I'll have to look at them and see how different they are. @s2d4 were yours different, and did you make them match? I'm testing a tune on ecutek, but I'm not the tuner, just the guinea pig.


Sent from a secret volcano base using trained sharks
kavanagh is offline   Reply With Quote