View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:28 PM   #2544
eikond
Wish Nissan made one
 
eikond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 WRB BRZ Premium
Location: Lake Orion, MI
Posts: 886
Thanks: 129
Thanked 360 Times in 189 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosick View Post
Hey guys. Im from wi. Got some stuff for sale. Lmk if yall need anything

I found your other post with a list.. no pricing?

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...16#post1825116

I might be interested in the grimmspeed pulley cover, the open flash tablet and the helix mirrors. Send me a PM with a really low price that I can't refuse.

My wife is going to be in Appleton this weekend, so I could arrange to have her meet you partway to pick the stuff up.. That would make things really easy. But again.. would have to be a really good price because I just dropped a bunch of money on brakes and swaybars and stuff..

Thanks
eikond is offline   Reply With Quote