Quote:
Originally Posted by DKPJester
It's a Husky 2.5. I haven't used it yet, but judging by reviews its not great. That home depot deal was $25 for a set of 3 ton jackstands (well reviewed) and the jack though so at that price I figured it was worth the risk considering that's the normal price for jackstands alone. That's why I don't mind giving it to someone that can use it. As generous as the 12 pack offer is, I'm afraid this was a first come, first served situation.
|
Yeah no, I was just messing. Im still looking at different low profile racing jacks. I just wanted to know if the one you got is worth looking into.
Harbor Freight one is the cheapest i can find especially when they have a 4th of july sale for a 3 ton jack with rapid pump from 189 to 79$. But this one doesn't have a rubber pad on the plate.