Quote:
Originally Posted by phobos512
Hey...so...question. I am uploading files to my OFT right now and it says my cal is B00C but the files on it in the "Upload Data" page are all titled B01C (these were the autogenerated files from the OFT). So, for the beta, do I use B00C or B01C?
EDIT
I may have answered my own question...When I select the B01C file inside OFM I get an error "The selected file is not compliant" so I'm guessing that means the B00C file is correct and it just internally names everything B01C as that's the latest rev of the base ROM on which everything is based? Looking for some confirmation so I don't blow my car up 
|
you won't blow up your car loading any calid from 700C 900C A00C A01C B00C or B01C as they are all compatible for USA Manual cars.
OFT just "makes" you to your original calid as stored in the OFT for safety so you don't load say a D series for a auto in a manual (or an overseas rom that metric) and as part of their procedure to stop your OFT being used on multiple cars at once.
Just load the calid as per what your original ROM is as I understand it it will be the same ROM anyway just the internal calid will be changed to match the original. ie even A guy on 700C will effectively load same ROM with calid changed internally to 700C