Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmHamSandwich
It's likely this accessory won't provide any real value to a street car from a performance standpoint.
Furthermore I personally don't think it lends itself to making the car look better. Frankly I think it looks exactly like what it is, a piece of trim hastily tacked on.
If you like it more power to you. As for me, no thanks.
|
It won't for a track car either. This part I mean. It doesn't look effective from what we can see and if it were an effective piece there'd be more pics to show it. It's a body kit item, nothing more.
__________________
-Dave
Track cars: 2013 Scion FRS, 1998 Acura Integra Type-R, 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback
DD: 2005 Acura TSX
Tow: 2022 F-450
Toys: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Parts: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 Acura TSX
Projects: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited track car build
FS: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 LT CCSB 8.1/Allison with 99k miles
|