View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 03:50 PM   #66
Purity999

Drives: 14 WRB BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rota View Post
Wow, that's awesome! I was wondering how I was going to handle actually coming up and getting the car. Is this service advertised at all?
Like some people here, I had read on the forums about Heuberger Motors. So I thought, what the hell, what's the worst thing that can happen. I went to their site, filled out a request stating that I was looking for a WRB, 6-Speed, Limited BRZ. Nikole promptly called me back and gave me the price. I almost dropped my phone. Then she told me that price was for a 2014 and not a 13. Yes please!

When Nikole emailed me the quote, it also said, "Please keep in mind that we can gladly pick you up at the airport (DIA, Denver or the Colorado Springs Airport), should you decide to fly in and drive your beautiful new car home!". Everyone thought I was crazy for going all the way there to get a car. Like I said before, the price was totally worth it.

I ran into a guy the other day that said he paid 30k for a used 13 Limited, he was shocked when I told him paid for my brand new one! When it comes time to buy another Subaru, I'll be heading back to Heuberger! The easiest car purchase I've made.
Purity999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purity999 For This Useful Post:
HeubergerMotors (06-13-2014), Rota (06-11-2014)