View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #6028
fenton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,086
Thanks: 526
Thanked 1,614 Times in 726 Posts
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrank1972 View Post
Uh, that's the lowest AVO turbo dyno I've ever seen. I'm a big fan of the ESC, but claiming it's better (or even equal) it to a decent turbo kit (or even a decent centrifugal SC kit) is a bit much.
The two best comparisons are the base avo kit and the innovate supercharger. The Centri chargers all make way more top end HP but not usually until about 5000 rpm or even a little higher.

I don't think anyone is arguing that esc has more HP..... Just that when considering all 4 points above it has alot going for it for the price.

Last edited by fenton; 06-08-2014 at 11:18 AM.
fenton is offline   Reply With Quote