View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:13 PM   #146
z3ro
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Shelby, NC
Posts: 626
Thanks: 209
Thanked 409 Times in 144 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
I love it when people say "Whatever. Break in to my house. Castle Doctrine motherfuckers! I'll blast yo ass."

What people don't understand is that the Castle Doctrine, in Oregon, is more of a tit for tat law. Example; if i break into your home with just my hands, you can't pull your pea shooter out and blast me in the face. There has to be a reasonable threat such as if i had a knife or gun or broke into your kids room or whatever.

Regardless, I don't condone breaking into anyone's house ever as i wouldn't want this done to me. What you should all do those is picket in front of his house with nasty signs. First amendment is an amazing thing.
z3ro is offline   Reply With Quote