View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 08:16 AM   #111
UltramarineLuck
Member
 
UltramarineLuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: Ultramarine Scion FR-S
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 80
Thanks: 49
Thanked 166 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Don't give me that off-topic BS, you're the one who brought it up!

Let's get back to the point... I essentially said that there are no other new cars for $40K or less that I would rather have than the FR-S/BRZ.

I'm not considering used cars, and I really don't care if auto journalists think I should be.

I would consider a CPO used car, but a quick look at Autotrader shows that a CPO Cayman is well out of that $40K budget.

Now what?

The OP obviously doesn't apply to you, so why bother replying at all? ~it is a mystery~

We could talk about it in circles for days, but I've already said that the OP is not the bible, I just wanted to offer some things for consideration for a certain group of people, to which you clearly do not belong.
UltramarineLuck is offline   Reply With Quote