View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #23
m.box.design
Senior Member
 
m.box.design's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 3,081
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,662 Times in 933 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
At it's current price, also considering dealer markups as well... I'm really going to wait on this car. I'll go test drive it first, then I'll decide if I'll wait on it or not. I'll buy a used one in a few years. I'll let someone else bite the bullet of depreciation. I'm betting on the fact that someone's gonna buy out of their means and have to sell it off at a discount.
m.box.design is offline   Reply With Quote