View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 11:43 PM   #835
finch1750
Undisputed El Presidente
 
finch1750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Location: Stockton, CA
Posts: 11,597
Thanks: 9,405
Thanked 9,414 Times in 5,272 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby South View Post
What is your Primary surface... the Federals like Asphalt.. and ambient temps below 75.. if the core temp gets to 120ish.. they start getting greasy.. the Hankooks.. like Concrete. ..They do ok on Asphalt.. and they LOVE heat..


Bill
Good info. I was hoping to run the Feds but seems like I am in too hot a climate. I run local events only all on asphalt, but we get summer temps of at least 90. How do the ZII handle asphalt and heat?
__________________

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
finch1750 is offline   Reply With Quote