View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 07:49 PM   #4637
Jrohit
Senior Member
 
Jrohit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS 10 Series #2072 (6MT)
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Posts: 832
Thanks: 756
Thanked 261 Times in 209 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanundrum View Post
You should really start driving a lot slower lol or go to a track. Lawyers are a lot more expensive than a track day haha
All the roads I drive on (32, 29, 95) are limited with the police. 32 is pretty much like the autobahn, but I go 65 mph. The reason why you think I'm speeding a lot is because I've told you the fastest I went, and this one was just a spirited pull on an empty off ramp (32 to 29). I usually go 65 mph with cruise control to save gas.

ALSO! Check out this app called Radar Beep (Google Play). It alerts you of any traffic cameras or speed cameras (sometimes police) that also displays how far you are from the said camera. Tested it out on an unknown road - and it spotted all of the speed traps. Use Adaway to remove the ads and it's perfect.
__________________
If anything, I'd be caught dead smiling.
Jrohit is offline   Reply With Quote