Old 05-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #1510
pmccut

Drives: Blue Subarus
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterz View Post
Guys we shouldn't just jump to conclusions, there HAS to be something else going on. Bill @DeliciousTuning tuned my car. I made 370whp on their mustang dyno (~438whp on a jet figuring 20%) at 15 PSI on e85. I have Bosch 1000's and he was able to dial them in like a dream, and not once telling me that I needed smaller injectors. I don't think he has a problem dialing in injectors. I think there is some information we aren't getting. I beat the living hell out of my car at the track and practice drift events and I have not had one single problem. AFR's are ~11.8 at wot and I haven't seen leaner. Something just seems fishy to me, I just think there are too many variables to go and blame the tuner. (and no I am not one of those guys who worships their tuner like a god and thinks all the rest are crap). I think there is something else going on.
I think it's the lower compression. All the cars tuned there so far have been stock engines, so there's not nearly as much to change to make the power. I think he just wanted to get rid of as many variables as possible. That's not what he said, but I can't see any other good reason.