View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:07 AM   #25
jonzhuxD

Drives: Ultramarine FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Delight View Post
Took it to the dealership they said there was power in the outlets, but it still didnt work. So i tried the charger in my mom's benz, and it worked. I am so confused.
Have you checked the fuse? You can go into your engine bay and get into your fuse box and there's a little fuse puller in there. Take that and remove the fuse in the photo here and see if it's broken or check if there's continuity if you have a multimeter. Or have you checked some other 12V powered device? Could be due to differences in the shape of the 12V outlet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnitionGundam View Post
I'm trying to fuse tap my fog light switch into either the ignition or cigarette lighter fuse. Do you know which one it is? Cause I can't figure it out..neither could the guy at autozone.
Cigarette lighter fuse is the one I circled. You can use a mini fuse tap (autozone sells them) and tap into the cigarette lighter source that way. Ignition fuse I'm not sure where that is, but my foglights are wired directly to the factory harness (I'm using the AUDM turn signal stalk)
jonzhuxD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonzhuxD For This Useful Post:
Asian Delight (04-28-2014), IgnitionGundam (04-28-2014)