View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #21
iniguez310
Cool Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 44
Thanks: 23
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I have a little over a year with my frs (manual). I have had this problem too but not in abrupt maneuvers, only when i wash it. To clean the rims i usually get some degreaser in there then hose it down. When im done, i turn the engine over and no light but as soon as im on the road and shift to 3rd, BOOM, ABS and traction control lights come on. My only guess is that the sensors get wet when i hose it down. I was even thinking about jacking it up and putting some heat shrink on them to see if that solves the problem but im injured atm so i cant :/
iniguez310 is offline   Reply With Quote