View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #4
J_kennington
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: 2013 asphalt scion FRS
Location: Douglasville
Posts: 495
Thanks: 30
Thanked 183 Times in 125 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid_life_crisis View Post
You're the first person I've seen say that. Most seem to figure that they are turning the wheel but keeping their hands in roughly the same place, so they want the paddles to stay still.
That also means that you voted incorrectly, you wanted the second one.
The second option, doesn't allow the paddles to move...the 3rd option does. How did I vote wrong?

As far as "regular" turns, I agree my hands stay within "paddle reach". However on true sharp turns, around where I live the turns I mean are the ones posted "40mph" or less). I have to move my hands past the reach of the paddles. And revert to the slap stick.

Edit: I feel like I should clarify because re-reading my response I sounded pretty "a-holey".

The way I read the poll was:
1: everything is groovy, wouldn't want aftermarket.
2: want bigger paddles that do not move.
3: want paddles that spin with the wheel and/or bigger.

Was this not what you meant?
__________________
2013 raven frs(dd/grocery getter)
1990 mitsu eclipse gsx(street/strip car)
1995 gmc 1500 4x4(off road toy)
2005 Yamaha yz250f
J_kennington is offline   Reply With Quote