View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 12:27 PM   #118
The Tengu
Member
 
The Tengu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S (MT)
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 59
Thanks: 103
Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter View Post
Hi all. I just joined the site, even though I've been lurking for 9 months now. I purchased my '13 6MT Hot Lava FR-S last October when I lived up in Northwest Arkansas (gotta love those mountain roads) but work just recently transferred me back home (Cullman). I frequent both Huntsville and Birmingham on the weekends, so good chance you will see me around somewhere...
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself now that I'm back in 'bama.
I work in Cullman and drive a Whiteout. Haven't seen any others in the area yet. I autox in B'ham if you're ever interested and want to try it out.
The Tengu is offline   Reply With Quote