View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
HunterGreene
Hail Magnet

Drives: Firestorm FR-S: "Artemis"
Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,633 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Early Summer Southern Ohio Driving Meet: SATURDAY, JUNE 28th!!!

Hey fellow 86ers! Due to the popular interest in our driving meet last fall (Link HERE), we're going to arrange a new meet and route. Always good to mix it up a little, right? While I have agreed to help coordinate everything, @Rampage has agreed to help map out the route. From what I have gathered so far, its going to be a little further west than we went last year, and details will be updated here as we determine them.

As of right now, the time frame is early June. At this point, I'd like to gauge interest on which date you guys would like to do this. I will say right now that I am unavailable all Sundays and one Saturday (the 21st). That said, if we are rained out the day we pick, we could decide whether to move it to the next day or another week. We'll decide that as we get closer to the date.

So, the dates that I would suggest are June 7th, 14, and 28th. Naturally, the earlier the date, the easier it is to postpone. My vote is for the 7th, although we can vote for more than one.

So what do you guys think?

UPDATE: We have decided to hold this Saturday, June 28th! Meetup point will be at the pip in the map below (follow the link to reach the google maps version). We're going to meet at 11 AM, run time in total should be around 3 hours. Make sure to bring some light refreshments and supplies, cameras, etc.

As I said above, if weather becomes a problem (cross your fingers), we can decide to postpone to the following Sunday or maybe a following weekend. Keep an eye here for updates, looking forward to seeing you guys there!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/39.9...d39.908631!3e0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
It has priests in it?

Last edited by HunterGreene; 05-14-2014 at 08:52 AM.
HunterGreene is offline   Reply With Quote