|
I've never understood why people are disappointed when they drive a 2.0 liter NA and "discover" that it doesn't have much torque. How would it?
I also don't understand people who have experience with manual transmissions having a lot of trouble getting the twins moving without killing the engine... every clutch and engine is different, but you just feel for the release point and give it the gas! lol
But then again, I've never owned an automatic and have been driving for 25 years... and I grew up riding dirt bikes with clutches from age 5 - most of which were small bore 2 strokes.
If you want to see what having no low end torque feels like, ride an 85cc or 125cc 2 stroke motocross bike. Slipping the clutch is a necessity to even get any pull out of a corner. The engine in the twins is a torque monster compared to those bikes.
__________________
'13 BRZ Ltd MT WRB Phantom ESC 1.5
2012 Honda Accord Coupe
2006 Saab 9-3 2.0t
1997 Honda Accord Coupe
1995 Honda Prelude VTEC
|