Old 03-31-2014, 11:55 AM   #19
Shiv@Openflash

Drives: 2013 FRS
Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,494 Posts
Mentioned: 605 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpedo View Post
So I've sent shiv a couple PMs over the last few weeks with no response so hopefully I'll get a bite here.

I have the Innovate MTX-L Wideband Kit which uses the same Bosch sensor you mentioned using in an upcoming offering from you folks (LSU4.2). Can I wire the 0-5V signal wire into the factory secondary O2 wiring and have it work with the OFT setup?

Also I am looking at purchasing the OFT-OFH combo but I am looking at the Crawford BPB as well. Will you be offering a package or should I get it from Crawford? I know you are working on tuning for it now but if you have an ETA I would hold off on getting it to support you folks.
Hi,
Definitely send any sales related messages to sales@vishnutuning.com. My PM inbox tends to get pretty cluttered and hard to manage at times. But to answer your question, we will be offering OFT/BPB combos and BPB at discount prices for OFT customers. I should have prices/dynos up within the next couple of days.

I have not tested the Innovate MTX-L myself but as long as the controller has a user configurable 0-5 analog output, you should be able to wire it directly to the signal wire of the secondary o2 sensor. Pretty easy stuff!

Shiv
Shiv@Openflash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shiv@Openflash For This Useful Post:
Crawford Performance (03-31-2014)