Old 03-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #22
TylerLieberman

Drives: '24 GR86
Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,577 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86 Dreams View Post
It's all about parental supervision. As the economy gets worse and the value of the dollar decreases more and more households have to send both parents to work. I think that's why you're seeing bullying getting worse.
Look at these little bastard's if these were my kids I would be so embarrassed
That video enraged me. Shit like that pisses me off. Some parents are just oblivious to what their kids do.

It's not kids either. It's adults too. I'm active duty in the Army and I have been through so many classes on sexual harassment, equal opportunity, and suicide prevention. I volunteer for the suicide prevention classes because of how serious it is to me. People who get to that point feel cornered. Like there's no way out and people are too busy with their own lives to actually take a minute and listen to other peoples' problems and understand what they're feeling. Something that may seem insignificant to you may be the difference between life and death for another human being. The thought of that is crazy.

There's so much people can do to help stop bullying but nobody wants to be "that guy" to step in and intervene because they don't want to become involved. Sometimes, just standing up for somebody can make all the difference in the world. Shit... Sometimes just saying "Hello, how are you" or "Have a great day" can make a difference. The fact is some people just don't give a damn anymore. So many people in society have lost the understand of things as simple as basic common courtesy and it's unbelievable. People are so consumed with meaningless shit that people have forgotten what it means to just be a good human being.

It's sickening sometimes.
TylerLieberman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TylerLieberman For This Useful Post:
gt8613 (03-26-2014), Stevie86 (03-27-2014), zenki_levin (03-28-2014)