7thgear
i'm sorry, what?

Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
bullying and dealing with bullying ain't the same anymore

back when i was growing up, you had your fists... or heavy/sharp objects to beat people with.

dealing with physical bullying...someone pushes you in the hallway, you come back at them by stabbing them in the arm with a pen or smashing a can of coke over their head. Physical bullies stop fucking with you 90% of the time when you show them that you're no pushover.

dealing with mental bullying... someone calls you a ***got cocksucker, you stab them in the arm with a pen or smash a coke can over their head, they'll never bother you again.

most kids are dumb, physical rebutal solves 90% of the problems... because if the kids were intelligent enough to respond to intellectual scolding they wouldn't have commited the offence in the first place.

but now kids can't fight it out, they get expelled
teachers can't touch kids, they'll get fired
teachers can't comment on kids' attitudes, clothing, behaviour, or even FAIL them (thanks, Bush), they'll get fired

Parents have little time for their kids, cuz economy is fucked

so you're left with kids doing whatever the fuck they want with no one giving them shit for it

long gone are the days where a total stranger could beat the shit out of you, bring you home to your parents, where he would get thanked.

too many dumb people in this world... time for WW3
gt8613 (03-26-2014), YukiHachiRoku (04-02-2014)