View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 02:42 PM   #65
Squishy86
Senior Member
 
Squishy86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: Your Car
Location: San Diego
Posts: 439
Thanks: 461
Thanked 225 Times in 115 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
A member PM'd me and asking to see a couple more pictures of how my wheels fit and whether it tucked or not. Decided I'll post them on here to help people out. The wheels are 17x9 +35 on 245/40 Hankook v12s. I'm on Fortune Auto coils dropped about 1.75 inches. My front camber is 2.5 degrees and the rear is 2.3 degrees. Camber on the front is from the OEM camber bolt and close to max camber plates. The rear is natural. I really should learn how resize pics before posting...



That's my ride height. I would say its about a 1.75 inch drop. I'm on Fortune Auto coils.



That's my top view of the front. My camber settings in the front is 2.5 degrees. I used the oem camber bolts plus close to max on the camber plates. The top of the tire is tucked in but you can see the bottom pushing out quite a bit.



Here you can see some more of the camber and how much it pokes out.



The rear is about the same deal in height.



The clearance from tire to fender in the rear is basically the same as the front. I only have 2.3 degrees of camber and it fits very nicely without the top of the rim poking out of the fender.



The tire sticks past the mudguards on both the front and rear and it gets sort of annoying because it throws water all over my white car so I'm forever dirty.



And one more pic of dat ass. I don't think I'm on level ground for this one though.
__________________
Squishy86 is offline   Reply With Quote