View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 08:57 PM   #2
mike the snake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 2013 BRZ
Location: Norcal
Posts: 1,592
Thanks: 1
Thanked 623 Times in 378 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
When I was younger, working on my hotrod, laying on my back, half in, and half out of my garage, which gave me a reference point to the sky, I spotted a large white "star" in the sky. It was bigger than a star though, and when viewed with binoculars it almost seemed to be spinning.

I saw the thing, noting to myself that you don't see stars during the day much.

Maybe 1.5 or 2 hours later, I crawled out from under the car, and that start/dot was still there, in the exact same spot.

I got my parents, and friends to look at it, we looked with binoculars, it stayed there for a few more hours.

We called around, trying to find who to report something like this to, but didn't get anywhere.

That star/dot/possibly spinning thing was in the sky, in the exact same spot, for maybe 5 hours.

Unexplainable.
mike the snake is offline   Reply With Quote