View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #14
Dave-ROR
Site Moderator
 
Dave-ROR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Drives: Stuff
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,317
Thanks: 955
Thanked 5,965 Times in 2,689 Posts
Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiichiro View Post
Some give is good, if you ask me. It gets twitchy feeling up in the triple digits. If your a scca or guy who doesn't hang out at 125mph in your 86 this is perfect
I haven't experienced this at the track (with the TIC bushings which remove at least as much play). What are your alignment settings? I could make any car twitchy if I wanted to with alignment alone.
__________________
-Dave
Track cars: 2013 Scion FRS, 1998 Acura Integra Type-R, 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback
DD: 2005 Acura TSX
Tow: 2022 F-450
Toys: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1994 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Parts: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited, 2005 Acura TSX
Projects: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited track car build
FS: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 LT CCSB 8.1/Allison with 99k miles
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote