View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #945
akiranakayama
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited (CBS)
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 192
Thanks: 9
Thanked 63 Times in 48 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driften View Post
That sounds like my story! I live in the general Seattle area (Issaquah) and just bought a Satin White Perl 2014 BRZ Limited yesterday. It had 5 miles on it when I got it.

My other car is a 1996 M Edition Miata which I am going to put up for sale. The BRZ is more comfortable for me and easier to get in and out of. I will be 52 in June and easier access is good. The Miata is not so bad with the top down but the large part of the year of top up driving was killing me. It will also be nicer to have the BRZ on rainy days. The BRZ is quieter then the Miata (not as quiet as our Forester XT) and I love how flat it corners.

I really love my BRZ...
I hear ya. I also have a 2006 Lotus Exige that is way easier to get into than the Miata is. So I am selling the Miata now... Looks like there will be two M-Editions on the market in Seattle...
__________________
2016 Scion FR-S
1991 Acura NSX
2012 Mazda Miata (Track)
2019 Triumph Bonneville Bobber
2007 Suzuki SV650 (Track)
akiranakayama is offline   Reply With Quote