View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #450
wlwarfield
VTECLOL
 
wlwarfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 2011 STi & 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 355
Thanks: 169
Thanked 184 Times in 105 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcporo View Post
So in reference to a much earlier post here, I've been using that Waze app a lot lately. Seems like it's no very popular here in NM, but in both Atlanta and Austin, It's pretty popular and fairly accurate. Maybe a population thing? I still find it humorous how my hometown population is about twice of this whole state. lol. Any of you guys using Waze?

Oh! If you make that decal in black, I'd like to get one. I'm going for the blacked out look. Doing my headlights this week.
I already had a batch of white ones made but they're already all gone
__________________
follow me on Instagram @wlwarfield
OFFICIAL Texas BRZ, FRS, GT86 Facebook Page
OFFICIAL NM86CLUB Facebook Page
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi sedan
2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
wlwarfield is offline   Reply With Quote