View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
JayDee
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 2013 White BRZ / 2014 White GT86
Location: Vancouver/China
Posts: 21
Thanks: 27
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smoke and burning rubber smell

I know this is stupid!

So my BRZ was in the shop and my brother gave me his 2010 Bmw 535i for 2 days. I was bored and decided turn traction off and pull some drifts, then I started smelling burnt rubber smell, and saw a bit of smoke coming out of the hood. Its got 140,000km on it (I know I sudn't be messing with it). Then I just parked the car in the drive way and left it there. Hopefully tomorrow morning it will be better.

Do you think its going to get better? Did I burn the clutch? What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!
JayDee is offline   Reply With Quote