View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #46
lxs
Member
 
lxs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: Tommy
Location: San Jose
Posts: 57
Thanks: 77
Thanked 42 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Check it out, my best friend got a ticket because she did not have cash for the toll and got a snazzy photo of her in her Forester probably picking her nose. Anyways, she tells me that the toll only has a camera in the front. Not really sure why I believed her, this is my best friend who always gets me in trouble. So we decided to take the BRZ for a cruise in the city and we both do not have a single cent on us, only plastic. I get fined because they got a camera in the back too. Guilty? More like ignorant... I wish I got a ticket for speeding...
__________________
lxs
lxs is offline   Reply With Quote