|
Deep down my purchase decision is already made, but I want to test drive it anyway. Just to be safe. I can't imagine there is going to be some deal killer critical flaw in this car that is going to make me not want to buy it, but I want to drive it anyway. I have a deposit down and I believe I will get 2nd pick at my local dealer, but I am going to wait until they get the color I want. No compromises for this car.
__________________
2013 Hot Lava Scion FR-S 6MT

|