View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 05:11 AM   #12
CircuitJerk
Pull my finger...
 
CircuitJerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: Silver Scion Slushbox
Location: Illinois
Posts: 996
Thanks: 476
Thanked 367 Times in 226 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
I have a similar thing happening. I don't think it's a fuel quality issue in my case.
I see that something is also happening for you right around 4500-5000 rpm like VTEC kicked in yo...

For me, it developed last spring and I had my plugs changed. It made a difference but it didn't go away entirely. I will add that I had some issues with a previous tune, then switched to another tuner and changed over to E85. It was almost imperceptible but then noticed it had become more pronounced when I switched back to pumpgas for the winter, and ultimately storage.
My car is garaged for the winter, but I do plan on revisiting this once spring hits.
Subscribed...
CircuitJerk is offline   Reply With Quote