View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #440
Lithium
Senior Member
 
Lithium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: like an asshat
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 150
Thanks: 55
Thanked 204 Times in 55 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarkdude View Post
Hello all,
Just found the New Mexico group. I am here in Albuquerque, NM - North Valley area. I don't own an FR-S yet, but am in the process of getting one. Have to sell the current transportation first. I have a 2002 Jeep rock crawler/daily driver now. Prior to that I had a black 2007 Eclipse GS Turbo that was a lot of fun. I just test drove a 2014 FR-S automatic a few weeks ago and was impressed with the power to weight ratio - not bad. I have seen a lot of videos of others saying the power could be a little more, maybe driving one everyday that is evident. I have followed the news on the FR-S ever since it first started hitting the web and have decided to try to get one now. I saw the list of Albuquerque owners and it is a pretty good list, can't wait to be the next one on it. I'll keep checking here to see what's going on in Albuquerque.
Thanks, quarkdude
Welcome, this is the best car I've ever driven (driven a lot of high end sports cars) and I promise you wont regret the purchase. I have come from a car with a lot of power so this was a huge down grade in that horsepower department but after driving the car to be honest Its really not a huge issue anymore. The great gas mileage more than makes up for the horsepower that is "lacks". I can describe this car like driving a 2 stroke dirt bike. It needs to be about 5k for it to move so it just takes some getting used to.
Lithium is offline   Reply With Quote