View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 03:57 PM   #63
Turkish
Serial Cone Killer

Drives: '14 BRZ - WRB Premium 6MT
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Installed my mudflaps and 6000K D4S hid bulbs today, also took some good photos of the Rexspeed mirrors as I was able to wash the car today.

The Rally Armor mudflaps are installable without removing the wheels, but it makes it a little tricky as there are some tight spaces. A mini ratchet with #2 phillips bit will make short work of the hard to reach screws though!

Name:  IMG_0276_resize.JPG
Views: 659
Size:  174.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0279_resize.JPG
Views: 669
Size:  274.8 KB

Here is a photo of the Rexspeed mirrors, the increased visibility during day is unbeatable. The only downside is that mixed with the Carbon 35 window tint on the side windows (a very light tint) it is really hard to see objects through the Rexspeed mirrors at night.

Name:  IMG_0280_resize.JPG
Views: 664
Size:  191.9 KB

And here are pics at different aperature and ISO settings of headlights with the 6000K D4S bulbs. Thank you @Diode Dynamics for your fast shipping! I am officially done with bulbs for the foreseeable future. Down the road I may pic up some acrylic inserts to decorate the interior, but that is low on the totem pole.

Name:  IMG_0282_resize.JPG
Views: 651
Size:  141.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0281_resize.JPG
Views: 663
Size:  50.2 KB

If you plan on swapping bulbs in your BRZ here is an invaluable DIY video that helped tremendously.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP2KhEsa_2E"]BRZ and FR-S HID Headlight Bulb Upgrade | BRZ FR-S Video Series (1) - YouTube[/ame]

... his name is...

C'THULHU
Turkish is offline   Reply With Quote