View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #1509
illest86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 150
Thanks: 155
Thanked 74 Times in 52 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
First post and thought I'd show a sneak peak at my build. 2013 FR-S with a few BRZ parts, lowered on Eibach Prokit and blacked out rims. There's lots more, but I'll save that for a journal at some point. When I purchased the car, there were a few spots that needed attention. So I went to town purchasing some parts from the BRZ that I thought were a better design. The anntenna had to go along with the 86 boxer logo. I LOVE the 86 logo, but that small plastic piece is just not premium enough for the vehicle I'm trying to build.

Most of my mod installations came with information from this site. Along with some logical problem solving, this site is an insane resource. So now it's time to pay it forward and become a member.

illest86 is offline   Reply With Quote