Hawaiian
That guy

Drives: Ultramarine mt FR-S
Thanked 1,389 Times in 730 Posts
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny Brz View Post
@Hawaiian fair play. I'm glad you posted this, everyone should know the truth practices that go on with with vendors and what they do. I bought my kit at the time where the FA20Club V2 turbo kit was being offered and looked like a kit that was something a bit different. At that time all the reviews were very positive on the kit and Toni's tuning, someone local had their kit installed last July and was very happy with kit but had his kit tune buy Junior. Obviously now seeing what has transpired and all the news that is coming out i would have definitely went with another kit, whats done is done the kit is treating me fine and Juniors tune holding up only time will tell though.
Knockoffs happen, it's an unfortunate part of the industry , but for some reason I have more respect for people who don't even disguise the knockoff as their own, and embrace what it is.

I think the biggest problem with FA20 is actually getting the product, and QC. If it's not missing pieces, or straight up wrong to begin with, you should be fine with their stuff. When it comes to your tune, @JuniorAWD has been in the business for a while with tons of seat time tuning for many platforms, and is the in house tuner for several shops that are known for their performance and quality work.

I'm sure you will be fine for a longtime.
Jr Tuned 506whp @17psi (e73)
Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote