View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #11
chutrain
Senior Member
 
chutrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 539
Thanks: 26
Thanked 168 Times in 131 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisty75 View Post
Yep, I remember reading your comment in the original Function7 thread, and with what the guy who aggressively drives his car said, I went ahead with the purchase. You have the SPC's on your car currently, correct? Any timeframe for installing the F7's?

I know I'm being picky with these, and I also know that my complaints are very trivial and I seriously doubt that they'd adversely compromise the pieces. Basically, I'd love my set of arms to be the worst that ever leave that shop, so whenever everyone else orders theirs and they're in better shape everyone is happy.


Yeah, hope they improve their QC.


Not sure on when they go in. Still throwing a lot of things around and deciding when is the best time without doing several alignments.
__________________
In the garage:
1988 BMW E30 M3
2003 Ducati ST4s ABS
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #444/500 (For Sale)
2013 Subaru BRZ WRB Limited - Acquired 9/15/12
chutrain is offline   Reply With Quote