View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 01:02 AM   #10
vlatinlove
Junior Member
 
vlatinlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: Scion fr-s 10 series
Location: Gainesville, VA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I live under an HOA watch neighborhood that complains about my grass when it is only 3 inches or missing numbers on my mailbox, but I do most of my work on my drive way (not in the garage) and security passes by and does not say anything instead they wave and say hi. I even had my girlfriends eclipse with expired tags in the street and got a ticket, but once I placed it in my driveway no ticket and it has been there for 2 months and the sad part is I got a cop living behind me where my driveway is, so he differently sees the car everyday (luckily he works for a different county, and does not complain to local cops). Also had a drive-up mechanic come to my house and work on my civic on my driveway and street and security still did not complain. I think it goes more on the neighbors you have. I don't even talk to mine and they don't complain luckily.

I'm sorry for most of you, and yet I complain about the grass complaints I guess I should be more appreciative of my HOA. Hmmmmm naaaa still don't like them. HAHA

I have also seen multiple people work on their cars at pep-boys, auto zone and advanced auto parts in Manassas, VA and not even cops have complained so try going to one of those locations near you, if they ask just say you bought the lights from them in case you still need to install them. Good Luck.
vlatinlove is offline   Reply With Quote