View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #35
bestwheelbase
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Drives: 1985 P-Type
Location: Nashville, TN, USA
Posts: 3,710
Thanks: 3,273
Thanked 2,058 Times in 1,098 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBrake View Post
I'd like a model on par with the FR-S with a dedicated head unit.
Someone said the Canadian BRZ-P will not have nav. This means there's a "normal" head unit, in English, that could be retrofitted rather easily. Perhaps there is an FRS owner on the other side of the fence who is itching to buy a drop-in nav system. (Careful he might be eyeballing your HID headlights!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
^Great illustration of the leg room in back seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
Nope. I'm not planning on doing any major modification so I'm fine not having a stripped out version.
This.

Sometimes a car is bought to modify, sometimes simply to enjoy as-is. Both routes have their merits. Here's to many happy miles. :happy0180:
bestwheelbase is offline   Reply With Quote