View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 02:55 PM   #8
SirBrass
Trust me, I'm the Doctor
 
SirBrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 2019 WRX Limited (WRB)
Location: North East PA
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 4,304
Thanked 1,252 Times in 782 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
My phone just updated this weekend from 4.1.2 to 4.3.

I have major bluetooth connectivity issues if my HU turns on after I have the phone's BT turned on. So, I need to turn on BT on my phone after my car starts and once that's done, then I have no trouble.

Now, however, the HU doesn't display the Pandora track info like it did with 4.1.2, but my bt controls still work.

I'm definitely going to have to get a new HU. The Subaru Nav HU positively sucks with 4.3 compared to 4.1.2.

I'm using a GS3 on Verizon.
__________________
Subies Of Blessed Memory: '05 Forester, '08 WRX, '13 STi
Daily Driver: 2014 BRZ 6MT Limited


^GT5 Replay Photo Mode^
SirBrass is offline   Reply With Quote