Hi all, I know this has been disjointedly discussed a few times, so I apologize for the new thread, but I'd like to try to start working toward a remedy for this problem that is plaguing quite a few people with Android phones (not just here, but everywhere after the 4.3 update specifically).
I've had my 2014 BRZ for just over a month now, and everything was going swimmingly with the Bluetooth handling the Streaming Audio and Phone Calls.
This morning Verizon pushed the 4.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy SIII, I stupidly neglected to read about the Samsung version of Android 4.3 and installed it. Everything went clean on the install. Get in the car and start driving to work, streaming podcasts like I have done since the day I got the car, streams for about ~2 minutes and then stops as the car loses connection with the phone, about 10 seconds later they re-pair and the streaming continues again. This goes on for the entirety of the ride to work (about ~10 drops in ~40 mins).
I know other people have experienced this with other phones and other setups, but I think I'm in a fairly confident spot to effectively rule out the car's hardware (given I streamed for a month with 0 problems (on 4.2.1) until 4.3 was installed) and place this pretty squarely in the Android 4.3 camp (specifically Samsung's version of it, lesser so Verizon's).
What I've tried so far:
- Re-pairing the car and phone
- Clearing the cache on the Bluetooth App on the phone
- Battery pull restart
What I'm going to try:- Re-pairing the car and phone and NOT allowing the phonebook sharing (I read somewhere people having a modicum of success with this method)
Proposed Fixes:
Proposed Workarounds / Band-aids:- Turn off BT on phone, Let headunit turn on in Car, Turn Bluetooth back on on the Phone - Thanks @Kimsey47 Link to Post
I'll try to keep this list as updated as possible with any suggestions.
Thanks for any input. (Also, as the title implies, I'd like to keep this specifically to Android and, if possible, 4.3)